Sand and water tables are fast becoming favorite outdoor toy items for the young ones. They give your kids that ultimate chance of getting their hands dirty without making too much of a mess while helping them exercise their imagination to the max. Below are some of the best sand and water tables for summer and spring seasons.They are excellent home outdoor use toys that fit various recommended ages.
Step2 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Center
Playing with water can be quite monotonous and eventually dull, why not add some spice to your kid’s playtime by bringing in some sand, just like at the beach? This Step2 Naturally Playful Sand and Water Center brings together water and sand in a single fun activity unit that is the perfect height for your toddlers. The center stands at less than 2 feet tall, making it the perfect playtime table. Your kids get a chance to exercise their imagination muscles as they play with beach toys including boats, pots and a shovel that are included.
Willing to make play time even more attractive, just add some of your toys. Also included in the center are ramps and bridges for further stimulation. Since this is an outdoor toy, the Step 2 table comes with a cover to help keep the sand clean. The cover has molded tracks on it so your kids can use it to play with toy vehicles. The detail is certainly well thought out and helps provide more activity into playtime. The lid is also secured using elastic tie-downs.
Like other Step2 products, this table is easy to assemble and will make for a durable addition to your background. The table does not fade when exposed to the harsh elements all through the year. Although smaller than kids’ sandbox, it does give your child the feeling of playing on a real beach. It is greater fun when playing with a combination of water and sand than just playing with water or sand alone. Your baby will eventually pick on what mixing both components does as well as the different textures brought about. Click here to buy on Amazon and save extra cash.
Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship Water Table
Ahoy! Let your kids have fun with this water table themed around a pirate ship. It means that they can run around, roar, and pretend to be pirates. The anchor and water cannon will most definitely keep your children engrossed for endless hours. Your young one will squirt water using the cannon, lower or raise the anchor, make things spin by pouring water into the crow’s nest, and create water currents using the spinner. Overall, if you have a playgroup activity, there are plenty of activities to keep the army interested. Want more excitement? Use buckets to scoop and pour water all around and the squirting shark will only add to the shrieks of excitement.
The table is shaped like a boat, making it an instant attraction for kids. The Pirate Ship Water Table is constructed to be durable and to stand the conditions it has to undergo through as a backyard toy. The many features included in the table as well as the cannon are sure things to keep the children happy and interested. The table can accommodate about two or three kids at a time, and its construction is easy enough to be a delight to many parents. The Little Tikes Anchor Away Pirate Ship Water Table is a great water toy to have around in the summer months. There are so many things that your kids can do around the table. Hence it will keep them occupied for a long time. Click here to read more reviews and buy this on Amazon (with extra savings).
Step2 WaterWheel Activity Play Table
If you are more interested in a table for water play alone, then the Step2 Waterwheel Activity Play Table is right up your alley. It is easy to assemble, lightweight, and portable. The activity play table is small enough that it will not occupy much floor space but large enough to allow three kids to comfortably play around it at a go. As a plus, this table is perfect for a toddler who is at the “put-everything-in-the-mouth” stage.
The short build of the table makes it easy for toddlers to reach in and play and you do not have to worry about them putting sand in their mouths. The full set comes complete with two sailboats, a water tower, and a little pitcher. Make things interesting by throwing in a set of measuring cups, funnels, and small plastic fish. The table is also sturdy because the last thing you want is the whole table tipping over and spilling water on the floor. You also get a play table that is easy to store and clean. Click here to buy on Amazon and save $6.
As your toddler plays around the sand and water tables above, watch him or her, develop into a miniature scientist. Toddlers will investigate the world using their hands by spilling and filling, grabbing, smashing, feeling, and listening. Using a sand and water table is the perfect answer to keeping the mess in a contained area, rather than letting the baby run through your flowerbeds. The tables are the coolest toy you can get for your child. Purchase the first one at age ten months and your young one will keep on using it. As they grow up, they are likely to use the water and sand table to practice pouring and scooping like their older sibling does.
According to various books and studies, sensory play for younger children is critical as it helps them build their senses as they learn how things work for first hand. No toddler or young child does not enjoy playing with water and sand, throw in a few small toys and they end up with hours of fun. If you are in areas that experience long winters, a sand-filled table is a fantastic indoor sensory table in colder months. However, it is critical that you decide what you feel is safe for your child. If you are not sure about the age or safety appropriateness of a water and sand table, contact your kid’s pediatrician for guidance.
We recommend Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship Water Play Table, click here to buy it on Amazon. This play table was rated 5 out of 5 stars.
- Top Sand Water Table Reviews!
- The Little Tikes Sand and Water Table Diaries
- Key Pieces of Water and Sand Table
- Understanding Water Tables for Toddlers
- How to Find Toddler Water Table on the Web
- What Everybody Dislikes About Sand and Water Play Table and Why
- The Secret to Sand Table
- Whispered Water Table Secrets
- The Nuiances of Water Play Table
- The Definitive Strategy for Kids Water Table
- One Easy Tip About Water Table for Kids Uncovered
- Want to Know More About Toddler Play Table?
- The Forbidden Truth About Sand and Water Table Uncovered by an Old Pro
- Vital Pieces of Baby Water Table
- Water Sand Table: No Longer a Mystery
- Ideas, Formulas and Shortcuts for Water Table Toy
- Top Step 2 Water Table Reviews!
- What You Don’t Know About Best Water Table Could Be Costing to More Than You Think
- Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Little Tikes Water Table
- The Fundamentals of Children ‘s Water Table That You Can Learn From Beginning Right Away
- Water Table Kids Guide
- The Little-Known Secrets to Step 2 Sand and Water Table
- Step 2 High Seas Adventure Sand and Water Table Secrets That No One Else Knows About
- Kids, Work and Sand and Water Table for 1 Year Old
- The Appeal of Sand and Water Table Step 2
- Why Almost Everything You’ve Learned About Sand Water Play Is Wrong and What You Should Know
- The End of Little Tikes Sand Water
- Brief Article Teaches You the Ins and Outs of Water in Sand and What You Should Do Today
- Details of Step 2 Sand Table with Umbrella
- Up in Arms About Step Two Water Sand Table?
- Unanswered Problems With Little Tikes Sand and Sea Table Uncovered
- Startling Information Regarding Wooden Water Table for Kids Uncovered
- The Nuiances of Step 2 Water Table Cover
- Who Else Is Lying to Us About Watertables?
- New Step by Step Roadmap for Toys for Sand